Motoring & Driving Defence
Motoring offences are unfortunately a common occurrence and a particular threat for people who rely on driving for their business and work.
Why Taylor Law?
We at Taylor Law have an excellent track record in helping people retain their driving licence, including serious cases. We are specialists in presenting your case in the best possible way aiming to avoid a disqualification or to reduce the disqualification period.
Whether you have been accused of, speeding, careless / dangerous driving, drink / drug driving, causing death by dangerous driving, we can help.
Taylor Law understand how essential your driving licence is, both personally and professionally. Criminal convictions can have devastating consequences, resulting in the loss of your employment, business and reputation.
Prompt action is essential as some options, such as driver awareness courses, are not available once a court date has been set.
If you have been summonsed to court, we as experienced motoring solicitors will provide you with information on the likely outcome of your case. and, if required, we will represent you in court.
Areas of law:
– Application for the early return of driving licence
– Appealing motoring convictions
– Drink driving
– Drug driving
– Driving whilst disqualified
– Driving without insurance, licence or valid MOT
– Careless Driving
– Dangerous Driving
– Death by Dangerous / Careless driving
– Endorsements and Penalty Points
– Exceptional hardship applications
– Failing to notify the DVLA
– Failing to stop or report after an accident
– Failure to provide a specimen
– New driver’s provisions
– Notice of Intended prosecutions NIPS
– Police station interviews
– Special Reasons applications
– Totting up
– Traffic Light offences
– Using a mobile phone
– Tacho graph offences
Please call us for a no-obligation, free initial telephone consultation, and we will happily provide you with a quote.
“Had trouble in the past with firms not having a regular point of contact and having to chase up personally for information. Found Taylor Law to be extremely well equipped to manage every element of my case and got me the outcome I asked for in our initial meeting. Wouldn’t use anyone else in the future or even consider it”.