Select Page

Complaints Procedure 

Call Today:

0330 0539147

Complaints Procedure

Our commitment

We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided, or about the bill, then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem. In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage.


 At Taylor Law we aim to provide the best possible service to our clients and, in order to do this, we need to know from you if you feel dissatisfied.  Should you have any occasion to feel unhappy about our service, or about the bill, please let me know straight away and I will discuss this with you.

 Should you wish to make a complaint, Mr Taylor is the person who deals with these matters and he will be prepared to meet with you to discuss your complaint. If your complaint directly relates to Mr Taylor then our Office Manager will deal with the matter. We have a procedure in place which details how we handle complaints which is available upon request.

 We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, or if you are not happy with our handling of your complaint, you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.

 The Legal Ombudsman expects complaints to be made to them within one year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned, or within one year of you realising there was a concern. You must also refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you. Contact details for the Legal Ombudsman are as follows:

Address:          PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ

Telephone:       0300 555 0333


 You also have a right to complain about or challenge your bill by applying for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974. The Legal Ombudsman may not consider a complaint about a bill, if you have applied to the court for assessment of that bill.

 Raising concerns with our regulator

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can find information about raising your concerns with the SRA at:

Select your nearest office to get in touch


Suite 32,
Park House,
Park Square West,

Tel: 0113 5328100


Unit 5
Roseberry Court
Stokesley Business Park

Tel: 01642 221108


Suite 21
Kingfisher House
21-23 Elmfield Road

Tel: 0203 7807646

Or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you

Send a Message

4 + 9 =